At David Lindsay Self Storage, the health and safety of our customers and staff remains our number one priority.
We want to reassure any prospective customer, that at this time, our phones still remain manned & website enquiries will receive prompt attention.
We thought you would like to know that:
- We support essential services through our Self-Storage.
- Our storage sites are accessible 24/7. They will ALWAYS remain accessible.
- Our storage rooms are accessed directly from roadways which are a minimum of 5 metres wide. Social distancing can easily be practised, whereby anyone using our facilities, customers & staff,can easily remain more than 2 metres apart.
- There is not a requirement for new customers to come to our office prior to using storage. Contract paperwork & payments are processed remotely.
- Keys for rooms & tags for our electric gates will be available for customers to collect at the start of their storage period from a secure external pick-up point.
- We have intensified our cleaning schedule with disinfectant being used prior to a new customer taking occupancy of a room.
- Our staff do not ever handle customers’ goods
- Customer activity on our sites is typically staggered and volumes are relatively low compared to other property types (retail malls, large offices and commercial warehousing).
Finally, we ask all our customers to maintain good hygiene practice.